Our First LINK is a 30 minute interview with Chris Powell by the radio host Dr Larry Parks. An in depth report explaining how Private Banks/Central Banks and Governments are joined at the hip.
The LINK below bears testament to the headline of this essay. Here is a classic example of the tete a tete between the Financial Regulators and our old friend “The Devils Advocate” Goldman Sachs.
Image by Forbes.com
LINK below, explains what happens to a Sovereign State if you disobey the Bankers.
Were intentionally limited our comments to a minimum on this particular Post, as we feel these links more than collaborate our previous assertions at RH regarding Banking and its insidious contamination of our World. The above Link explains the depths and lengths these Globalist Bankers and their echelons are prepared to sink to maintain the debt serfdom of Sovereign Nations and the peoples of the World.
The above Video 34.44 minutes is a disclosure by Paul T Hellyer where he lists the hegemony practised on the people by the Bankers. Several interesting assertions are laid bare.
Only 1 in 100 people understand Money. (RH, by desire, an aspiration the Education System aspires to, as how can you change a problem that you are unaware exists?)
3% of Money is real, the other 97% is computer generated.
97% of Money is Debt.
Bankers can lend 20 times their Capital = Larceny (RH, when Lehman Brothers Bank failed, they were leveraged $4.000 to $1)
Money is created out of thin air,etcetera.
The Answer, we need to issue Money, but not as debt (RH, New Banks are required that lend Money for a Fee, not Interest)
A Shinning example of a UK Banker, Barclay’s Bob
Paul T Hellyer speaks of a Cabal Controlled America, the LINK above goes some ways to revealing that Cabal and its Conspirators.
Many Bankers are quite simply,Financial Terrorists, every bit as deadly as those who plant Bombs. Bankers commit their terrorism on a much grander scale, they Blow Up Nations Economies.
So you see, Voting for any Political Party in National Elections is an utter waste of your time and energy. After all said and done “The Bankers Remain the Same” don’t they?
Michael J McCartney.